National Academy of Design, New York, An American Collection: Paintings and Sculpture from the National Academy of Design, October 7, 1989–January 1992.
- Cheekwood Fine Arts Center, Nashville, Tennessee, October 7, 1989–January 7, 1990.
- North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, North Carolina, March 4–April 24, 1990.
- Emory University Museum, Atlanta, May 30–July 15, 1990.
- Triton Museum of Art, Santa Clara, California, August 15–October 31, 1990.
- Terra Museum of American Art, Chicago, May 18–July 14, 1991.
- Washington University Gallery of Art, Saint Louis, September 6–November 3, 1991.
- Denver Art Museum, Denver, November 1991–January 1992.
Record last updated April 21, 2021. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Hills, Patricia, and Abigael MacGibeny. "Exhibition: 1989 NAD." Eastman Johnson Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.eastmanjohnson.org/exhibitions/entry.php?id=432 (accessed on May 26, 2022).