Eastman Johnson Catalogue Raisonné
National Academy of Design, New York, An American Collection: Paintings and Sculpture from the National Academy of Design, October 7, 1989–January 1992.
- Cheekwood Fine Arts Center, Nashville, Tennessee, October 7, 1989–January 7, 1990.
- North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, North Carolina, March 4–April 24, 1990.
- Emory University Museum, Atlanta, May 30–July 15, 1990.
- Triton Museum of Art, Santa Clara, California, August 15–October 31, 1990.
- Terra Museum of American Art, Chicago, May 18–July 14, 1991.
- Washington University Gallery of Art, Saint Louis, September 6–November 3, 1991.
- Denver Art Museum, Denver, November 1991–January 1992.
Works in this exhibition: 2
Record last updated April 21, 2021. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Hills, Patricia, and Abigael MacGibeny. "Exhibition: 1989 NAD." Eastman Johnson Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.eastmanjohnson.org/exhibitions/entry.php?id=432 (accessed on March 31, 2023).